Career Level Manager
The Therapist provides mental health services for clients ages 12-20 and their families. Duties include for the Therapist to 1. promote and model ethical and sound professional and clinical judgment in working with clients, staff, and the community; 2. conduct individual, group, and family therapy. 3. maintain clinical records of clients on time; 4. participate in treatment meetings involving the clients, including (CFT’s).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Therapeutic Intervention
- Complete Mental Health
- Develop treatment plans with measurable and observable
- Provide developmentally, appropriate therapeutic interventions for children and
- Complete all agency required documentation and grant-specific documentation on time using EHR.
- Provide a minimum of 65% clinical hours of billable services (including individual, family, and group therapy; collateral contacts; plan development, case management, ).
- Other Responsibilities
- Attend and participate in team meetings, staff meetings, and required Present cases to assess the effectiveness of treatment, level of treatment, and review and update treatment goals.
- Provide the highest possible level of service to
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among
- Maintain safe
- Abide by DIUP policies and
- Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage, and Family
- Two years’ experience in providing treatment to children who have experienced trauma and neglect and their
- Be licensed or registered by their respective California licensing board of jurisdiction
- Knowledge of the Child Welfare System, Victim’s Compensation Program, and HIPAA regulations.
- Special Skills, Licenses, and Certifications
- LMFT/AMFT, LCSW/ACSW, Clinical Psychologist or license-eligible.
- Knowledge of therapeutic mental health intervention services for children and families who have experienced trauma and neglect to promote healthy development and prevent child
- Must be able to provide therapy services in a variety of settings, including but not limited to the home, clinic, mobile unit, community centers, schools,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills to develop and maintain critical internal and external relationships to achieve organizational goals and Ability to handle varying situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Accurate and on-time completion of
- Ability to organize and triage
- Ability to work in a challenging
- Valid California driver’s
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors, and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The Employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, funding considerations, or work en