Career Level Manager
General Purpose: NA Instructors serve as the Primary Instructors for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program for both theory and clinical training. They operate under the supervision of the RN Program Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present lectures and conduct discussion to increase students knowledge and competence, using visual aids such as graphs, charts, videotapes and slides
• During clinical instruction, demonstrate skills in the clinical setting and have students perform a return demonstration of all skills noted on CDPH 276A(Clinical Skills Checklist) in the clinical setting. All skills will be evaluated and documented on the date that the skill was performed.
• Understand the training curriculum, plan course content and methods of instruction.
• Ensure that the daily attendance is completed in both Theory and Clinical hours.
• Maintain ongoing dialog with students to ensure that they are aware of Theory or Clinical hours that they are required to make up.
• Inform students of their options for making up missed Theory or Clinical hours.
• Integrate Academic and Vocational Curriculum so that students can obtain variety of skills.
• Observe and evaluate students work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
• Ensure that all student records are completed fully and accurately, and that student records are secured in a locked cabinet when they are not actively being used by the NA Instructor.
• Review student records to ensure that Health Exam and Screening documentation is received and properly filled in student training records.
• Confirm that Live Scan clearance has been submitted for students before allowing them to attend Skilled Nursing Facilities Residents.
• Prepare students to pass the CNA certification examination.
Signing bonus $1000 RN teacher only