Career Level Manager
• Must hold a California RN or LVN License that is active,current and in good standing.
• Must have a minimum 2 years of nursing experience, one(1) year in a long term/ skilled nursing facility providing direct
patient in addition to one(1) year experience planning, implementing and evaluating education programs in nursing.
• Must have a valid California Director or Staff Development Certificate
• Must meet the requirements of CCR Title 22, 71829.
• Must have a valid California Driver License, access to reliable vehicle and current automobile insurance.
• Education and Training- Knowledge of the principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups.
• English Language- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar
• Speaking- talking to others to convey information effectively. Instructing teaching others how to do something.
• Active Listening- giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made. Asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Learning Strategies- selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning/teaching new things.
• Reading Comprehension- understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Occasional bending, squatting, reaching and lifting.
• Fine manipulation of repetitive grasping, pushing and pulling.
• Specific vision, abilities required by job include distance and peripheral vision
Signing bonus $1000 RN teacher only